Daniel is joined by Erika Hall of the Mule Design Studio.
Erika is director of strategy at Mule, co-host of the Running From the Law podcast, and author of the forthcoming book Just Enough Research.
- @mulegirl — Erika’s Twitter account.
- Mule Design Studio — San Francisco-based design firm co-founded by Erika.
- Mule Radio Syndicate — Podcasting spinoff business from Mule.
- Unsuck It — Mule’s compendium of douchey business jargon.
- @lessien — Daniel’s Twitter friend whose name he does not know.
- Dartmouth College — The New Hampshire school where Erika earned her degrees.
- Fetch — Mac-based file-transfer app originally developed at Dartmouth.
- Internet Meltdown Ensues — Story from Jezebel on the Adria Richards conference sexism debacle.
- @mike_ftw — Twitter account of Mike Monteiro, co-founder of the Mule Design Studio.
- Creative People Say No – The Medium article Erika mentioned about “saying no.”
- The Talk Show — Mule Radio show featuring John Gruber of Daring Fireball.
- Let’s Make Mistakes — One of Mule radio’s earliest shows, hosted Mike Monteiro and Leah Reich.
- Politics And The English Language — Information about the George Orwell essay reference by Erika.
Sponsored by HelpSpot: Customer service is your best marketing. Make every ticket count with HelpSpot.